For one of our clients in the IoT industry we are actively looking for a
Senior Mobile Developer Android
The ideal candidate is eqipped with a background in writing complex nativ apps and has already published at least one native Android or iOS app.
Your tasks as Senior Mobile Developer Android
- Take ownership of our Android apps.
- Design and build beautiful applications for Android.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features
- Unit- and system-test your code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Solid experience writing complex native apps for Android or iOS
- Have published at least one native Android or iOS app.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON. Experience with webSockets is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Application security concepts and best-practices as well as a solid Computer Science background.
- Communication skills, verbally and written English (or German).
- You get stuff done. We are looking for someone we can trust to do a good job without much hand holding.
- Learn from our experienced team, investors and advisors
- Attractive role as a Software-Engineer in the design and development of our next generation native apps
- Competitive salary
- Great workplace
- No politics, quick decisions in a well-funded start-up
Unbefristete Festanstellung | DE-None, München | 55,000 bis 85,000 Euro