For one of our clients in the automotve industry we are actively looking for a
(Senior) Backend-Developer nodeJS
The ideal candidate is eqipped with a background in Backend-Development and already has some experience in building highly scalable solutions.
Your tasks as (Senior) Backend-Developer
- As a member of the software development team you will drive the development of smart solutions to handle thousands of messages per second created by our hardware-devices in the field.
- Develop and optimize secure, scalable and maintainable database designs for use on major database engines
- Challenge our current technology stack:
- nodeJS (typescript) based microservices
- Databases (e.gmongoDB, Elasticsearch, postgreSQL)
- Stream processing
- Message brokers (rabbitMQ, Apache Kafka)
- Machine learning toolkits
- Experience in writing backend applications (preferably Node.js, Typescript, python or golang)
- Expertise building high performance, highly scalable solutions
- Expertise/Interest with machine learning is a plus
- An open mind willing to try out new ideas who can work independently to achieve results and at the same time build on the expert knowledge of the ThinxNet team.
- Good communication skills in English
- Attractive role as a full member in our Software-Engineering team
- Great opportunity to gain experience in a highly dynamic start-up environment
- Learn from our experienced team, investors and advisors
- Competitive salary
- No politics, quick decisions in a well-funded start-up
Unbefristete Festanstellung | DE-80636, München | 50,000 bis 80,000 Euro