For one of our clients in the robotics industry we are actively looking for a
Robotics & Computer Vision Engineer
The ideal candidate is eqipped with a background in C++ development and ideally has some experience in computer vision or even lidar.
Your tasks as Robotics & Computer Vision Engineer
- Solving real-world computer vision problems.
- Analyze 2D and 3D data.
- Stay up to date with the newest developments in imaging sensors (both RGB and Depth).
- Develop great mechanics for a lightweight collaborative robot arm with torque controlled joints and other robotic products.
- Design and implementation of state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms.
- Performance optimization.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, robotics, or a related engineering field (or equivalent working experience).
- Previous practical experience in Computer/Robot Vision.
- Previous experience with cameras, depth sensors and other vision sensors.
- Experience with Lidar would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English, a good command of German is beneficial.
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Permanent employment | | 55,000 to 80,000 Euro
Due to the continuation of our services under GULP Information Services GmbH (GIS) starting January 2021, your personal data concerning with regards to your application will be processed by eSAR GmbH as well as GIS as officials. This happens once you click the "apply now" button below.
Furthermore, you confirm to have taken note of the privacy statements of eSAR GmbH as well as GIS including all further information regarding the processing of your data and your rights on this matter.