For one of our customers, a well-known automobile manufacturer (OEM) from Munich, we are seeking a
Performance & Stability Engineer for Embedded Systems in Autonomous Driving
The ideal candidate has a background in software developing and has experiences with C or C++
Your duties as a Performance & Stability Engineer for Embedded Systems in Autonomous Driving
- Your range of tasks will cover the design of ECU-architectures with the responsibility for the whole lifecycle until series production.
- This will include analysis and debugging of critical errors or runtime-issues and finding software solutions up to ASIL D for industrialization.
- You will ensure that the product constantly fulfills the highest standards in terms of stability and performance.
- You will be entrusted with thrilling responsibilities and will enjoy working autonomously on your own tasks, yet in a team-oriented mindset.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar background.
- Several years of professional experience and very good skills in terms of embedded software development as well as a keen sense for software quality, along with expertise in at least one programming language.
- Knowledge of hardware-architectures and microprocessors (e.g. PowerPc, TriCore, Arm, IA-64, x64/x86) and Assembler
- In-depth knowledge of software stacks and bus-systems (Ethernet, CAN, LIN).
- Proven track record of achievements in the fields of software integration and/or classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, debugging methods and OSEK/POSIX operating systems, altogether performed with very good analytical thinking and error analysis skills.
- Quality awareness and strong sense of responsibility.
You will work for an OEM in an open-minded agile team. You can work with the latest technologies and have the competencies to incorporate your own ideas. You will be challenged and supported with an individualized personal development plan.
Unbefristete Festanstellung | München | 60,000 bis 80,000 Euro