For one of our customers in fintech industry we are seeking a
Mobile Infrastructure and Automation Engineer
at the earliest possible date. The ideal candidate has experiences with build automation and is interested in developing hardware projects and microcontroller boards.
Your scope of duties as a Mobile Infrastructure and Automation Engineer
- As a Mobile Infrastructure and Automation Engineer you will be responsible for the development and the availability of a Continuous Integration pipeline
- Also you will enhance the test automation processes
- You get to play with robots which control terminals during automated testing
- You will work in close cooperation with mobile, web and backend developers
- You will have the freedom to introduce your own ideas
- You are experienced in build automation and with continuous integration, especially mobile build, test and release pipelines
- You know how to develop and to script, preferably in Java or Python
- You know the typical DevOps best practices and have worked with operating systems and automatic provisioning
- You have a proclivity for developing hardware projects and with hobby microcontroller boards
You will work for a growing company in an open-minded agile team. You can work with the latest technologies and have the competencies to incorporate your own ideas. You will be challenged and supported with an individualized personal development plan.
Unbefristete Festanstellung | Munich | 55,000 bis 65,000 Euro