For one of our customers, a well-known automobile manufacturer (OEM) from Munich, we are seeking a
Experienced Software Developer for autonomous driving
The ideal candidate has a background in software developing and has experiences with C++
Your scope of duties as a Experienced Software Developer for autonomous driving
- Your role will be to develop uncompromising software solutions for our autonomous driving platform utilising the very highest-performance in-car hardware and electrical systems.
- Within a tight-knit team, you will have responsibility for driving every aspect of our work: from designing and developing the software in C++ to its validation in HIL and its seamless integration with both hardware and vehicle.
- Working with a state-of-the-art software development processes, agile development methods and modern tools you will also ensure that the performance, robustness and security of the software is nothing less than benchmark.
- A degree in computer science (or comparable qualification)
- Extensive experience in the field of object-focused software development and quality assurance
- Expertise in at least one object-focused language, ideally C++
- A solid grounding in embedded software development and hardware debugging
- A good understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design
You will work for an OEM in an open-minded agile team. You can work with the latest technologies and have the competencies to incorporate your own ideas. You will be challenged and supported with an individualized personal development plan.
Unbefristete Festanstellung | München | 65,000 bis 80,000 Euro