For one of our clients in FinTech sector we are looking for a well skilled
App Developer – iOS or Android
The ideal candidate has gained a few years experience in iOS and/or Android development and is willing to connect smart devices with payment devices in an innovative way.
Your task as an App Developer - iOS or Android
- You extend and maintain an iOS or Android payment SDK.
- You work on top Point of Sales Apps and are responsible for staying up-to-date with iOS/Android versions and UI paradigms.
- You work on merging our code base for all mobile platforms using Kotlin/Kotlin Native.
- You use self-built robots for hardware testing
- You are responsible for using new credit card terminals with modern feature sets like PIN-on-glass
- If you have a degree in computer science or equivalent its a plus.
- You have experience developing iOS or Android based apps and frameworks and know how the App Store / Google Play Store release process is structured and what it takes to publish an app
- If you are comfortable designing UIs for the respective platforms it is perfect.
- Niceto have would be if you have worked with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems.
- a permanent position directly contracted with our client
- there's an open minded team with multiple nationalities
- responsibility for own products
- cutting edge technologies and a very attractive workplace
- an 'Silicon Valley' style office here in Munich
- teamevents and lunchdates
- trust working time and a good work-life-balance
Unbefristete Festanstellung | München | 45,000 bis 75,000 Euro